Welcome!



Hello! My name is Rudy (formerly known as Rico's Letang). I am a 5 year old retired professional athlete- I used to be a sprinter but gave up my career after I broke a toe. I was born and raised in Florida, but now live in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.

I love to sleep, sprint for short distances, and eat kibble and raw meat.

This blog is a space where I hope to share my love of fashion. Greyhound's are known for their incredibly long necks and elegant lines, and I hope to showcase some of those qualities here.
You can follow me on Instagram: whatrudywears

To learn more about greyhounds, please visit http://www.gpac.ca/

Friday 24 May 2013

Red Collar Popped

" Hey Ladies..."

" I think this shirt accentuates my forearms...don't you?"

" Sometimes I like to mix it up and pop my collar, to add width to my narrow hips"

Shirt: Penguin, available here

No comments:

Post a Comment